I'm in a completely random mood - must be the hours I spent cleaning my room up.
I was tagged by the lovely Annie ♥ to answer the following eight questions.
1. If you were a cupcake, what would you be?
Hmm, actually I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know this much about cupcakes and decorations and flavours. Well, I think I'd make a good banana cupcake with chocolate frosting.
2. Which is your quotation?
Quotation, huh? I think I have two:
Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.and
Never lend books, for no one ever returns them; the only books I have in my library are books that other folks have left me.
~ Anatole France
...If they can be considered my quotations.
3. Which is your favourite item of clothing?
My violet Doc Martens, and a very nice dress from a store called Heel, which is too complicated to describe.
4. Your favourite word?
I'm sure that "nieve" and "lluvia" (=snow and rain) are my favourite spanish words... But other than that, I can't think of my favourite word right now. :
5. Which is your favourite song right now?
"She's got you high" by Mumm-Ra and "I'm on my way" by the Proclaimers.
6. If you could slap one celebrity on the face, who would you choose?
Sarah Palin. She annoys the hell out of me. And she's the only thing close to a celebrity I could think off.
7. Describe an amazing evening for you.
It MUST include: friends, good food, a place with a nice view, probably alcohol, laughter, and then I can go home happy and draw for hours listening to my music. Perfect. :)
8. What would your favourite breakfast include?
English breakfast! Eggs and bacon and bread, colourful jam, cake, fruit yogurt, milk...and croissants. <3>
So now I tag:
Valasia from Colours, photos and chocolate
Andreas from My Beautiful Disaster
Natalie from Nakedtile
Kat from My Life is a Mess
My questions are the following:
1. Which movie/book/comic character can you relate the most with?
2. Which is the physical characteristic that you always pay attention to when you see people? (e.g. I ALWAYS remember what people's hands look like)
3. Three things that annoy you to no end?
4. Who is your favourite band/singer currently?
5. Which is the first thing you do when you get in the internet?
6. Which is the latest film you've watched?
7. Something you really are looking forward to?
8. A thing you really have to do that you've been neglecting?
(you are allowed to tag me back, but please make these questions interesting. <3)
Also! Remember that comic I told you I'd send to a contest? THE RESULTS ARE OUT TOMORROW. I'm anxious. Info here.
So if your parents happen to buy the newspaper... I don't know if I have won anything, but if you see a story with a librarian made by some Georgia girl, THAT'S ME.
I'M SO ANXIOUS LIKE YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT.
---EDIT: Just got the newspaper - I didn't win anything. I passed, however, the preliminaries. Well. I really, really hoped I would do well, but it's okay. I'm glad I at least passed the first round. Good thing is - you get to read the comic here. C:
To close this the best way, I have some art to show you! Recently I was asked to post some more of my art (which I found very flattering), so I decided I should show you some of the stuff I did for art class this year (because I only got them yesterday), their colours kindly butchered by my camera.