Monday 10 May 2010

Awesome hippie music is awesome.





Just as that commenter said: "I want whatever drugs they're on".

C:

The song is "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

This is the studio version and this is their MySpace.

Also, here's a thing I'm working on (with PaintTool Sai, which by the way rocks.)


I want to have it done by next week... but there's a high possibility of exams getting in the way. No, scratch that. Exams will definitely get in my way. My finals start in a week. D: ...oh wait. Should I be nervous about them? 'Cause I'm not.

I will stop this post now, because really... I'm not in a good mood. Awesome hippie music is awesome indeed, but there's a lot of other annoying stuff now in my life to be dealt with. Tons of other annoying stuff, that I might just start rambling about. And you don't want that.

...Crap. I need a large chocolate and someone who will make me laugh. Really.

...Hmmm. I should start a quest.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaaw!You're so tap-tap!
    (secret language!)
    I volunteer to be the one to cheer you up!


    AWSOME SKETCH!
    C:

    ReplyDelete

Now that you've read the post...make a blogger happy by posting a comment! :D