Tuesday 26 April 2011

Badass, people.

Hello people!

Yup yup, I know I've been neglecting this blog here, and you can only blame me... and the trips. and the studying. and manga, possibly.

Well, nothing big right now. I'm going to post this week about Prague shenanigans and Comic-con fangirlism, but for now, have this AMAZING thing:


Also apparently it is my BLOG BIRTHDAY TODAY? This is amazing, too. :D And what better thing to post on a birthday than a Badass Girl Manifesto! Hell to the yes, I say.


7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ελβιελομπλογκ!!!
    Να τα χιλιάσεις:)))
    Badass girls rule:D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Μαρέσει που σε κάθε ποστ βάζεις καινούργια ταγκ:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. we talk in laud voices.. GET USED TO IT!!!
    γιατι μπορουμεεεε!!χαχαχαχαχα τελειοοο!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tha prepei na simfwnhsw me thn Magda kai sto prwto alla kai sto second edition tou comment ths
    also, you gotta check this cutie it came out just the other day :3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL_g4yY0qnc

    and Now after you have watched it, if you still want to read anything but HARRY POTTER AND ALL OF THE 7TH BIBLES, na mou truphseis tn muth :)


    I raise my hand proudly stating that I am such a badass girl, I take the meaning of it to a whole new level.
    Especially when it comes to tidy rooms and stuff. Yeah my mom would agree with me, so badass... :P


    kai katalavaineis vevaia oti perimenw to email san paidaki pou perimenei ton ah vasilh, just saying

    ReplyDelete
  5. THUMBS UP FOR BADASS GIRLS.

    kai theloume tis fwtografies pou iposxethikes;)

    tha simfwnisw kai gw me tin Magda;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blog birthday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ρε το αγαπω τοσο πολυυ :3

    ReplyDelete

Now that you've read the post...make a blogger happy by posting a comment! :D